This twin research and media network will allow us:
- To have more information on public opinion surveys and studies, shared among the participating companies.
- To enrich our approaches, allowing simultaneous comparisons focused on the same issues.
- To expand the cooperating networks of European social research, stimulating not only the exchange of information but also the cooperation between analysts and experts from different backgrounds and with a diverse expertise.
- To promote the exchange of professional experiences through stays of social researchers who will work during a term at the business headquarters of companies from other participating countries, as a kind of professional and senior Erasmus.
- To expand the network’s social and political influence capacity, becoming a trusted source of information on matters that concern the whole of Europe, especially with regards to European institutions, lobbies, stakeholders, and society as a whole.
- To explore innovative ways for the commercial exploitation of content resulting from the creation of the platform. Resources are shared, opportunities are maximized.